Aug 29, 2011

Critique winners and upcoming interview


I had to prod Melvin the Magic Sorting Hat awake this morning so apologize for the delay in posting the winners of a query and first three chapter critique. Thanks all for posting and sharing feedback. I value each one!

So without further ado, the winner of a query critique is:

Sarah Pearson

And for the first three chapter critique:

Carrie Butler

Ladies, you're welcome to swap critique type with each other if you so desire. I'll be emailing details to you shortly.

Later this week, I'm interviewing upcoming debut author Cole Gibsen, whose book Katana comes out early next year. It's billed as a 'supernatural samurai' tale that looks to be a totally fresh addition to YA. We'll be discussing her writing journey so check back and join us!

8 comments:

Emily R. King said...

Congrats ladies! So awesome!

Sarah Tokeley said...

That's lovely, thank you! I've emailed you Melodie.

Congratulations to the other winners too.

Carrie Butler said...

Oh my goodness! :D Thank you!

P.S. Congrats, Sarah!

Christine Murray said...

I love your blog! Fellow campaigner and new follower :)

Lisa Regan said...

Congrats, ladies!

cleemckenzie said...

It's great to have a critique on your work. Congrats to Sarah and Carrie.

Thanks for the visit to the Write Game, Melodie. Appreciate all the visits from Campaigners.

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners!! :D

And, Melodie, thanks for stopping by my blog today! <3

Melodie said...

You're welcome Monica and Lee - your blogs are always fun reads!

Hi Christine, Lisa and Emily. I'll be swinging by your blogs later this week. :)