Sep 7, 2012

Fact or fiction winners...or who is the best liar!!

Aaaannnd, Emily and I are back after frantically calculating who voted what when and if it counted or they changed their vote or didn't comment at all on the story but on something else entirely.

By the time I finished, I looked a bit like this:
Source: The Cat Woman



However, we came to a consensus and I'm delighted to announce our winners.

They are:

For the fiction package (offered by moi) for fooling the most with her fiction: Queendsheena! You get to pick any of the books listed on the YA Fall Reads post here.

Runner up: Kela! I'm offering a three chapter OR query/250-word critique. If you don't need anything critiqued right now, pass it on to a friend or save it for when you do.

Ladies, contact me at rewrighter (at) gmail (dot) com.

For the fact prize package offered by Emily for fooling the most with her fact: Kim!!
Runner up: Tara!
Drop by Emily's blog to get her contact details.



Thanks for playing everyone. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Congratulations Sheena!! I have to go see if she fooled me or not. :)

Shell Flower said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for the great hop. You and Emily worked really hard (and quickly) to announce winners. Awesome job.

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

So fun, Melodie. Thank you! Congrats to the winners! (Melodie is an expert critiquer, btw.)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Thank you so much Melodie. I am going to have fun picking a book. I won my first bloghop! Yay!!

And Elizabeth, wow you're everywhere, thanks for being first in line to congratulate me. Thanks for the congrats too Shell Flower. Both Liz and Shell weren't fooled by my stories. Wise pair.

Kimberly Gabriel said...

This was so fun Melodie! Thank you for putting this all together!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to the organizers for all of your hard work. It was great meeting and chatting with everyone.

Kelley Lynn said...

Yay winners!!!