Sep 6, 2012

Fact or fiction REVEAL!

If you stopped by for Friday Funnies, they'll be back next week...

Welcome back, my lovelies! It's Friday, which means today's the day everyone rips away the curtain, bares their innermost soul and tells the truth. WOOT!

In other words, you discover if your guesses were correct...or if you were duped.

Emily and I will be counting up votes and announcing winners later tonight (Friday). Every person the storyteller fooled is a vote in their favor. Fool enough into thinking your fiction is fact, and you win a list of prizes here. Fool the most into thinking your nonfiction is fact, and here's what you win.

Runners up get a critique package from either Emily or myself.

Now...drumroll, please....

FACT: The Tale of Casey Crazy Cat
FICTION: The Buffalo Chip Blooper (which really IS all true except for the poop-in-the-face event. ;)

Thanks to everyone who played. I hope you had fun and found some new blogs to follow. Stop back by later today to find out if YOU won!


9 comments:

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Yay! I think I guessed right for yours! So proud of myself. :) Great stories and great blog hop, Melodie!

Tara Tyler said...

thanks so much for this hop! it was fun, but i think i did some bad guessing...

have a great wknd!

Kimberly Gabriel said...

This was such a great blog hop! I had so much fun reading everyone's stories...and the Buffalo Chip Blooper might just be the funniest thing I've ever read! Thank you so much for hosting this!

Suzi said...

Yay! Got this one right. But I'm still bad at picking out lies. I'm 2/5 right. Oh well.

Unknown said...

I got this one! So happy even though I don't think I hardly fooled anyone with my stories. So far I'm 2/4

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I had only voted on the buffalo chip blooper. But I was right choosing fiction. I loved this blog hop. Poor cat, just read the story a while ago.

Emily R. King said...

I really hoped that cat story was true. SO funny. I love having cats. They make for really great stories.

Thanks for coming up with this wonderful blog hop!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I got it! :D

Shell Flower said...

Thanks for putting on this fun hop. And poor kitty! Sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction. You gotta post a pic of your mosquito outfit someday :) So glad that part was true...