Mar 30, 2012

Friday funnies

I've signed up for the April A-to-Z challenge (because apparently, I am crazy) so this will be the last Funny Friday  until May. In case you've been under a rock missed all the bloggy blurbs about this fest, those of us who've signed up will post on a topic that corresponds with a letter of the alphabet every day next month except for Sundays. You, too, can join in the fun here.

And now, on to the funs.

Just when you thought you had everything figured out...

And my favorite anchorman, Ron Burgundy, shares his wisdom re: 24-hour cable networks:




And finally....



Have a great weekend!



11 comments:

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Ha ha ha! I LOVE pretty much everything Will Ferrell. He has to be the funniest man alive. Thanks for posting this.

And that last comic is SO TRUE. Could relate to every one of those on-vacation writers. I didn't take anything writing-related with me when we went out of town for a wedding last weekend and I remember planning blogs in my head and working out plot points. So funny.

Stephsco said...

The Harry Potter one made me laugh. Although, going back in time 15/16 years is a much bigger deal than a day or two. Imagine the magical repurcussions!

Krista McLaughlin said...

Those are some hilarious funnies! I love the Harry Potter one; I've always wondered why they couldn't use the time tuner for more important things than saving Buckbeak.

Kelley Lynn said...

I love the last one. It's so true. We can't turn it off :)

ilima said...

I signed up for A to Z as well. *bites nails* I love that last one...it reminds me of the CP retreat I just had...haha.

Kimberlee Turley said...

I'm in the A-Z Challenge and I don't think I'm going to make it. I've just got too much going on--even to the extent that I don't get to check my email on some days.

Sarah Tokeley said...

I tell myself that the last one is why I never go anywhere :-)

Unknown said...

:)--- these made me laugh! Welcome to the challenge :)

---Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Tamara Narayan said...

Nice smack on the Harry Potter discrepancy. I'd never thought about that!

.jessica. said...

Hi there - I found my way here from the A to Z Challenge. I'm loving your blog already, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you post! :)

Tara Dairman said...

Man, that Harry Potter one cracked me up. I may have to borrow it at some point... =)