Mar 22, 2012

Friday funnies

First, a funny I stole from Kristin over at Fairies & Pirates. The first one is only funny if 1. you're a parent and 2. you've been driving your kid all over kingdom come until recently.


And, while I'm part of the Hunger Games craze out there, am I the only one that thinks making an honorary cupcake of the occasion goes too far? No? Here's the link to make your own. 



This last one is a politically-themed video I hesitated over adding (bc this isn't a political blog) but I'm totally in awe over the editing in this thing. Just goes to show you - in this day/age, the media can not only put words in your mouth, but make you rap like a star.



And finally, it wouldn't be Friday w/o some LOL cats.



Have a great weekend!


9 comments:

Kelley Lynn said...

I would LOVE that cupcake :)

Have a great weekend!

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Happy Hunger Games! :) I'm not giving in to the hype. My friend, however, is waiting in line for three hours to get into the midnight showing.

That was a funny video. I agree, great editing!

Emily R. King said...

LOL! What is it about cats humiliating themselves that's so darn funny? Love it!

Kimberlee Turley said...

Thanks for sharing the Real Mitt Romney video. It gave me a good laugh.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Loved it. Kinda scary how well someone can edit words right into any mouth!

Sarah Tokeley said...

You can never go too far with cupcakes, whatever the occasion - and love that cat :-)

Krista McLaughlin said...

I love LolCats! And I wish my dad would have told me to go to Hogwarts, lol. :)

Jolene Perry said...

I love it here on Friday :-D

The video was SO worth it - doesn't matter WHO you wanna vote for, that was hilarious.

ilima said...

I've tagged you for the Lucky 7 Meme. See my blog for details!