1. What was the greatest live music experience you've ever had?
A Third Day concert with Michael W. Smith in Tacoma, Washington several years ago. The stadium had about 15,000 people in it and Michael led us in a worship song. I swear the air went thick and golden. It was like being in heaven for a few minutes. Nobody wanted to leave.
2. What was your worst date ever?
H mm. It wasn't a bad date, just an unsuccessful one. This guy took me out for pizza once and we started talking about politics - I was in college - and I realized we did not see eye-to-eye at all. He was cute, I liked him a lot but part of me realized this relationship wasn't going anywhere.
3. If money is no object, what would your dream vacation be?
Tahiti or Bali. In Tahiti, there's a resort with these huts right over a lagoon. There are glass windows in the floor so you can watch the fish swim by in the turquoise water. It costs about $5,000 a night. Sigh.
4. Would you rather live in a crowded city or small town?
I'm from the Midwest and now live in Alaska. Guess.
5. Would you be willing to murder one innocent person if you knew it would guarantee an end to all world hunger?
If that innocent person is my child, then no. If it's your child...wait a second...No. My answer is no. These questions always have a nasty sting on the end, such as: killing someone would end world hunger because everyone else would kill somebody until there was nobody left to starve.
6. When did you last cry in front of somebody (who is not your partner)?
Uh, it's been a while. I think it was when we left Minnesota ten years ago. I told my MOPS group about it and burst into tears.
7. Would you be willing to endure night terrors- every night- for the rest of your life if you were given vast personal wealth to use however you wish in exchange?
Ugh - no.
8. If you could choose the manner of your death- but not the timing- what would you choose?
Holy cow. I feel like I'm in the movie "The Box." *checks for one-way mirror* Um - I'd choose to die in my sleep.
9. Would you rather switch back to black and white TV with only five channels, or no internet?
Give me the b/w TV. We don't have cable at my house so I watch most of my shows online anyway.
10. If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt somebody, would you do it?
Only if I was really, really mad. Or in middle school.
11. What if the voodoo doll was only able to annoy them tremendously (for example: causes pervasive itching of genitals while in public, causes slight ringing in ears at nighttime, etc), would you do it?
Of course. Anyone who tells you different is lying.
Now I get to pass on my own
1. What kind of stuff do you write?
2. What kind of pizza is your favorite?
3. The age when you got your first kiss? And who did the kissing - you or the other person?
4. The title of your first novel - the one that will never see the light of day?
5. Age when you first realized you were going to write or die trying?
6. Leftie or rightie?
7. Mac or PC?
8. You're stranded on a deserted island with a rubber ball and a stuffed animal. How will you survive?
9. The thing you see when you look out your front window?
10. Most embarrassing moment since 2002?
11. The kind of car you drive?
Have a great weekend!