Feb 16, 2012

Friday funnies

First, a SNL short called "British Movie:"


Author Maggie Stiefvater goes bovine on the joys of living near a whole bunch of cows.

And how I would look if I was a cat after Valentine's Day:



Finally, the lovely Taryn Albright, a wunderkund who just nabbed Vickie Motter for her agent, lists Sh*t Querying Writers Say.  She also runs an awesome critique service with her friend, Kate Coursey, called Teen Eyes. Do check it out. (I assume when they both age out of teen-hood, it'll be called YA Eyes.)

5 comments:

ilima said...

That British clip is hilarious. And yay for Taryn! I'm so excited for her. She still has over a year of being a teenager...boy do I feel old. :)

Kimberlee Turley said...

I replayed that first few seconds because I couldn't catch what he'd said. Then I realized it wasn't just my hearing. Too funny, thanks for sharing this.

E. Arroyo said...

Tag, you're it! You've been tagged in a game of 11 Questions being passed around by the Platform-Building campaigners. You can pick up your questions at this link http://chandarawrites.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-round-up_17.html

Love your links!

Amber Clites said...

Just tagged you to answer my ridiculous eleven questions at http://amberafterglow.blogspot.com/2012/02/writers-campaign.html Can't wait to see your answers!

Cassie Mae said...

Hee hee! Love the giggle!

And Yay for Taryn and Kate! :)