- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
I just finished an ARC of Jennifer Weiner's newest book, The Next Best Thing, via NetGalley. My favorite book so far this year is UNSPOKEN, a YA paranormal by Sarah Rees Brennan, which releases in September. I'm interviewing Sarah later this summer - she is an awesome as her book.
2. What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
I love Friday Funnies. They're fun to collect and post.
3. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
That would be CS Lewis. The guy was a genius.
4. What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
Narnia. Wait...does this have to be a real location? OK then, ancient Rome. :)
5. What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?
Book bloggers are so generous and welcoming, there really isn't anything I'd change.
I need your help deciding what direction to go on Mondays over the next few months. My blogoversary is also coming up end of this month and I'd love some input on